Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Stealth officially sold out.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    I was able to order, but the email said they will check if the item is available. Does this mean I still might be fucked?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Be afraid.....be very afraid"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good to know there is a group of possible fuckees. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm more afraid of my wife finding out I've ordered more stuff. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHA!


    I was gonna get one, just cuz my bud here in Wpg was gonna.
    so I figured if I got one too, and split the cost, then the shipping wouldn't be so bad. but then his AutoPac (car insurance, for you non MB folk) came due, and he couldn't swing it.
    he felt pretty bad aboot me missing out, but I told him I was only getting one to lessenn the burden on him.
    and to get some stands.

    I wouldn't mind having one, but it's no big whoop missing out on it either.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    Good to know there is a group of possible fuckees. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm more afraid of my wife finding out I've ordered more stuff. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Three words for you

    VIC-VAPOR-RUB

    That's if she catch you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MOTHER!

    That's 2 for 2 stealths I missed. Sunnofa...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    btw, thanks for the new avatar EQ...I'm using it on the white board. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member classic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shit, that sold out really fast. at least i was able to order one. i thought about ordering two to help someone out if they missed one since all the other ones sold out so fast. but then i did that with the billy and it sat forever so i expected something similar this time around so i ordered one instead of two.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...if anyone has an extra, please let me know!!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    Told y'all the software allowed full allocation. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Yous guys need to pay more attention. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ November 18, 2004 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Peter Hoffman ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">uh, no, you said there would be more.
    we both did.
    nice try.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I said there would be more if there were multiple order cancellations.

    Which Dion confirmed.


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    If these were sold in one night, then I guess we can assume there production run could be around the 10000 mark as per the Biker Chick Version 1?

    Eitherway, its a pity they sold out. Was looking forward to it but a dial up modem, I had ZERO chance of loading up the pages!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •